History

Catalá Joyeros, in Old San Juan, was foundered in 1930 by Jaime Catalá. Catalá Joyeros, has been a landmark for three generations, at its original location in front of Plaza de Armas, across from San Juan's City Hall.

The Company is run by Jaime Catalá's three daughters, Nelly, Lillian, Annie and his grandson Tino.

The Spirit of Don Jaime's great appreciation of fine jewelry and his hospitable personality, has prevailed into Catalá's second and third generations.

The combination of professionalism, honesty, and hospitality makes Catalá Joyeros, in Old San Juan, a must stop for those in search of exquisite jewelry.